Friday, December 6, 2013

words that aren't my own...

"It is easy to love my dad.  He is strong, patient, loving, generous and kind.  He is the rock that my sister and I will always need.  He is always there to listen to us, love us and support us.  He is a stand up guy.  My dad has helped many people over the years both financially and emotionally.  He is a giver and a helper.  The one you call with any problem when you need a solution.  The one who will always believe in you, even when you don't believe in yourself.  The one who will drive with you to work and then bus back home just so that you can drive in the carpool lane.  The one who brings the beer to the party.  The one who always buys and picks up the tab. I will always love my dad through the good and the bad."

Couldn't have said it better myself, sis.




No comments:

Post a Comment