Monday, September 17, 2012

Prayer

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

"Pray continually..."
1 Thessalonians 5:17

Ruth Graham advises wives to “tell your mate the positive, and tell God the negative.” Take your concerns to God. Faithfully lift up your husband in prayer every day, and you will likely notice a transformation not only in him, but in yourself, as well. 

I used to be in a good routine of prayer.  When I worked at the middle school, with a 30 minute commute, I would pray all the way to work.  I wouldn't even turn on my radio.  I would pray for Craig and our marriage and those who came to mind.  I am out of a routine now and in a time of transition.  No excuses though.  Prayer changes things.  Prayer strengthens things.

No comments:

Post a Comment