Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2-for-1 Deal

Today my readers get a 2 for 1 deal.  Two blog posts in one day.  I guess it is only a deal if people actually read what I write.  If no one does, whelp, I guess it can't be considered a deal. 

Life is in transition right now.  Let the hellos and goodbyes begin at the exact same time!  I wish I had a better grasp on the unfamiliar but I don't think as much growth would come out of that.  So, I am trying to embrace what I don't know with strength and dignity...and let me be honest...it's not easy.  I am routine's number one fan!  I love knowing what each day is going to look like, who I am going to see, what appointments I am going to have, and what I have to get done by dusk.  Tomorrow starts the first day of unknowns: my first day of graduate school.  I feel like a tiny 17-year-old again before her first day of college.  The feelings of anxiety and nerves are back and they are back with vengeance!  I will be drugging myself in order to sleep tonight :]  ZZzzzzz……

I have my map of the campus, my bus route schedule, backpack, books, and compass!
EWU Eagles here I come!!!
(just kidding on the whole compass idea.  i am not going to be 'that new girl with the compass')

No comments:

Post a Comment