Thursday, September 20, 2012

Be Thankful

"give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

"always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesian 5:20

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Don’t take your husband for granted. Be appreciative for everything he does for you, whether big or small. Always say thank you.

And by golly!  Let me tell you what he has done for me this week!  Monday I had a terrible horrible no good very bad day.  After work I came home to a boquet of flowers and Reese's Pieces.  It reminded me that he is my biggest fan!  And then yesterday, after he had an extremely busy day, came home to quickly get a casserole together and in the oven so that dinner would be ready when I got off work.  And it was YUMMY!  And how could I forget the small stuff he does to bring a smile to my face...like pick up his dirty socks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment