Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Joey & Jillian

The Joey & Jillian Team at its best...

Joey Tribbiani: a struggling actor and food lover who becomes famous for his role on Days of Our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray. Joey is a womanizer with many girlfriends throughout the series, and develops a crush on his friend Rachel in season eight.  If I could write the Wikipedia definition of this character I would put in parenthesis (Craig Haskins; minus the muli-women womanizer characteristic).  Instead, I would submit the characteristic: a one-woman womanizer for women named Megan Haskins.  Craig is humorous is all aspects and can look on the bright side of any situation, especially when he has a meat sandwich in his hand.  As well, he can be serious and is a very loyal friend and husband.  He laughs at himself, laughs at me, and enjoys life in every way possible. 

Then there is the Jillian Michaels half of this team, that's me!!!  Though I am not a personal trainer on the popular show The Biggest Loser, and am not ripped like a washboard, I like to think I entail a lot of her inner strength, stubbornness, and hardcore mentality.  I challenge almost everything people say to me, constantly asking, "Why...give me reasons?"  As well, I have gained confidence in who I am and like to encourage others to do the same!  My blonde hair and blonde moments might throw you for a loop but, heck, I embrace them.  I think I say some pretty dumb and stupid things at times so why not laugh.  Oh, and thanks to a friend pointing this out...I don't have a dude voice like Jillian either.  But there is some inner-dude in me at times.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.  Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.  If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you [James 1:2-6]


No comments:

Post a Comment