Sunday, May 15, 2011

Craig, Meg, and Molly's Day 'O Fun

"I need Coffee" says Craig as we sit down to right this blog.  The rain is pounding on the window sill and we are wishing it was 78 degrees as it was this past week.

Side note: Craig has moved into the kitchen and is making himself a cup of instant VIA because he can't wait until small group in 20 minutes, where there will be FREE coffee there.  But Craig "claims" he can't concentrate without coffee.  I say, "you really need that before we sit down to write a blog?"  We live a fantastic life on Sunday evenings.

Today we got to spend all day with Molly, my sister, Craig's sister-in-law.  Craig made Molly oatmeal for breakfast and then we went to church, TJ Maxx, and Winco.  We worked out (like mad warriors I might add) and then made HOMEMADE hummus and pita chips, proceeded by a delicious chicken dish I stole from my 60-year-old Spokane friend.

Phase 10: Molly and Craig tied and I lost....and I am a sore loser.  This is why it only deserves a sentence worth of writing in my blog.





This pictures just needed to be inserted.  They were from graduation weekend last weekend.  Please notice my Grandparents on a carousel...now doesn't that just scream "enjoy life to the fullest - even when you are near Heaven's gates?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment