Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bloomsday 2011

5K check!
10K check!
12K - checked today!!!
Pre-race

post-race @ the finish line





showered, clean, and sporting our Bloomsday 2011 shirts



Google Bloomsday: largest public race in the world.  Craig and I forged our way, with 54,000 other people, to the finish line.  7.46 miles and we survived.  They start you in waves of 5,000, so the first mile I was dodging in and out of people because it literally felt like I was in a herd of cows.  It was a lot of fun though...ran it with Molly, Dustin, Craig, and Angela, and 53,955 others!  And it definitely felt like there were that many people there.  I set a PR (I think)...results will be posted on Tuesday.  It was too exciting to handle.

Things to look forward to this week?

Monday: nothing
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: My Mom's birthday
Thursday: Bible Study and Cinco de Mayo
Friday: family comes in to town!!
Saturday: fun times with the family
Sunday: Mother's Day and my little sister graduates!!!!  Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment