Saturday, February 8, 2014

too many of them to make

...decisions, that is. 

Too many decisions to make right now. And the Lord knows I ain't good at making them. Seriously, don't put that kind of pressure on me. I would rather have someone choose for me - taking the pressure out of having to decide what is best. It sounds "pansyish" but how true it is! My ideal hero is one who steps in and says, hey you pretty lady...step aside and let me show you the way...! Oh wait, doesn't God say that to us?! It surely sounds familiar...as if it may be a loose version of a Bible verse.

It is not necessary to list out what has been running through my head, but know that decisions need to be made. Some big, some small, and some not made by me at all. So prayers for wisdom and guidance are appreciated.

On to a more fun topic....Seahawks take victory!!!

We spent the day watching to Super Bowl at a friend's house. The best part of this is that they are diehard Broncos fans, which meant Craig had to cheer a little bit quieter so that he would not get beat up. But it was more so fun just to hang out with some good friends, something we do not do often enough. We value the time we have with them and are glad they let us in from the cold that day - Seahawks gear and all!






Thumbs Up, Hawks


No comments:

Post a Comment