Friday, January 20, 2012

*snow day*


Well, my prayer was answered.  "Lord, a snow day tomorrow would be REALLY really nice.  Can I have it?!"

Woke up at 5:30am with Craig to check the news and started getting ready for work when I didn't hear anything about the Mead School District.  5:59am...Mead School District: CLOSED.  Really?!  I got my wish!  Now what...

I can't go back to sleep because I have already had three cups of coffee.  So I made a to-do list that I am aiming to complete.  This snow might handicap Craig and I this weekend from painting rooms in our house so we will probably continue to pack up our apartment and get things ready to go.  Our goal is to be out of our apartment a week from today.  That's 7 days!  I am really excited but there is a part of me that holds to the bittersweet feeling of leaving this cozy little 1-bedroom box.  If you would like to come help us decorate, paint, move, etc...please let us know!  Once moved in we will be hosting a house warming party -- because it's pretty cold in there right now!!!  I might even attempt to make homemade bread in my bread maker 3000.  


Home sweet home in just a few short weeks.  There is some apprehension in me about the added responsibilities that come with a 1,200 sq. ft. home.  We will definitely have projects to last us through the summer!  

Now that it's 7:50am I will post my to-do list and get started with today's bullet points!!

  • blog 
  • vacuum
  • RUN 5 miles
  • go to Winco
  • make a Pinterest recipe
  • pack
  • go through my clothes...purge!!!
  • laundry (if i make it to Winco to get quarters)
  • Bible study
  • write some birthday cards
  • and watch the movie RENT to prepare myself to see it on stage next weekend!!! YAY!
  • anticipate my husband's safe arrival home tonight for boot camp!
Happy productivity day!  Thanks snow :]

2 comments:

  1. Umm what? You bought a house?! What rock have i been living under?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. renting! but yes...our first house! :] come visit!!!!

      Delete